Tag: The Sunshine Blogger Award

Evening my beautiful friends. I decided to do a tag! 

Now apparently this tag is called the Sunshine Blogger Award. Hmm. *wry face*.

I mean, okay. I'm not generally a ray of sunshine, I more resemble one of those elusive shadowy areas under a tree, but I guess I can pretend for a while.

I'm taking this tag from Andrew over at The Russian Gopher. So basically according to the rules I have to answer his question and then come up with 11 more. Oh aye, and I have to tag 11 bloggers. That may not happen. We shall see.

Disclaimer: my answers are going to be really vague and boring. Feel free to skip. :D


1. What would you do if you got a date with your celebrity crush?

And now we all watch as Rosie realizes that she doesn't actually have a celebrity crush. Lol.


2. Which do you like better: Science fiction or medieval/fantasy?

For some reason I'm not very fond of medieval themed stories. I used to be, I don't know what happened. But not anymore. So I'll go with science fiction.

3. If you could rewrite history and take the place of a person who fulfilled a monumental historical event which would you choose?
(For example, if you chose the moon landing and you took the first steps on the moon instead of Neil Armstrong).

I really have no idea, because I would hate to be the center of attention. I had trouble enough in speech class. Ha.

4. If you could choose your death, what would it look like?
(who would be there, last words, cause of death, etc.) You know, kicking the bucket in style.

'Kicking the bucket in style'. Well. I don't know. Ideally? I don't know. I don't normally think about these sorts of situations, Andrew. Lol. I wouldn't want it to be like a whole deathbed situation, with everyone there and me saying something dramatic and whatnot. But on the other hand I definitely would not want to die alone. So preferably there'd be a least one other person there.

5. If you could replace today's fashion with fashion from another time period, which would it be?

The 80s. Big hair, lots of colour. I like that sort of thing.

6. Most embarrassing song that you like? Be honest.

Embarrassing? Bro, none of the songs I like are embarrassing. They all make up my unique musical taste. :p                                          
7. A fictional character you would want as a sibling?

Joss Wetherby, from the novel Quick Service by P.G. Wodehouse. He's hilarious and optimistic and just generally the kind of guy that would be really fun to have as a sibling.

8.  Do you prefer movies or books?

Books. Because then if I really like one I can see it all perfectly in my head. But sometimes I might watch a movie where I really like the storyline or the characters but then have some quibbles with the execution of other key parts of the tale. 

9. If you could take one of your own story ideas and make it into a movie, which would it be?

Ah. If I tell you then you must not steal it. Ha. Well I would tell a story from an artist's perspective, a young person trying to break into the art world while still trying to preserve their own identity, story, morals as an artist. And it would be all about the people they meet and it would be very colorful and just generally celebrating people as people, a human discussion of truth rather than making everything look perfect for a camera. Okay so that sounds really lame actually. Sorry. :p

10.What is a talent/skill that you don't have but would like to have?

I would like to be able to play the guitar. I'm going to learn one day. I can play the flute but the guitar is something I really want to try.

11. Would you rather be a famous musician or a world-renowned sports star, and what would your music genre/sport be?

I love sports (four brothers y'all) but I think I'd have to pick a musician because I think that life would suit me better, sliiightly less physical and plus then I would get to travel all over the world making people happy. Music is life for me and it would be a grand thing to be able to give that back to people.

But this is just a hypothetical. So, darn it. Maybe I can do that one day with my art though.

Who knows.

Well.

Thank you, Andrew (or Andy as your profile insists), for letting me do this tag. It was really fun and now you can always remember that the first tag I did on my blog was yours. Ha.


Now my eleven questions:

1. Are you a dog person? If so, what is your favorite thing about them as companions and friends?
2. Ice cream or pudding?
3. 
Do you believe in ghosts?
4. Describe your favorite painting/drawing/piece of art and why you like it. It can be literally anything as long as it speaks to you in some way.
5. 
What is one thing that you would like to say to someone that you never got the opportunity to before?
6. Do you think more before you fall asleep or after you wake up?
7. Favorite time of day, and why?
8. Favorite movie/tv show to watch when you are feeling down?

9. Music that inspires you or makes you feel ready to do anything?
10. Childhood memory that always makes you smile?
11. Is there someone you always seem to have to cancel plans for or never get to see because y'all both just so busy? If you'd like, tell me something about why they are special to you... and call them to let them know you're thinking of them.

I don't think I'll tag anyone as I'd hate to have made someone feel like they had to do anything. But if anyone wishes to do the tag, either on their blog or in the comments, please feel free to do so!

Well, thanks for stopping by. I hope y'all have a great day!

See ya around.

~ Rosie 💕

Comments

  1. Rosie, that story of yours does NOT sound lame. I would totally read it. It sounds beautiful and truthful and important. <3

    Hahaha, I'm not sure why his profile says Andy. (*whispers* No one calls him that.)

    Yay for your first tag post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! I'm glad you thought it sounded good. <3

      LOL. I didn't think people called him that...

      Delete
  2. I would comment something cohesive but honestly, the phrase "kicking the bucket in style" has made it impossible for me to do anything but make giggling sounds. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm so glad it made you laugh! Andrew, that was really very very funny :D

      Delete
    2. Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to commenting on this! Thanks, I'm glad it has the intended humorous effect.

      That's cool that you're into science fiction, I like fantasy, but Sci-Fi wins out by far for me.

      And I agree with you on the 80s.

      Delete
    3. It's fine! all of us have lives after all :v.

      Aye, sci-fi is cool ... and 80s rock is the bomb.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Rosie!

    I hope you're finished with school for the holidays! I'm sure you did amazing!!
    Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the Winter Wonderland Tag here:
    http://writeoncordy.blogspot.com/2017/12/winter-wonderland-tag.html
    You don't have to play, but I wanted to let you know. :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend!!

    ~Cordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cordy! it was a very rough semester for me honestly, for both grades and otherwise. I'd love to complete the tag, thank you! I hope I find time! Have a lovely Christmas as well!

      Delete
    2. Oh, sorry to hear that. You sound very bummed. :( Well another semester is coming, with no mistakes in it--yet. :D I hope things smooth out for you.
      Have a Happy New Year!!! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts